He died.

^App dono buddhe araam sai kisi discussion mai baat nahen kar sakthe?And if I were in your places I would be with the kids. :o Talking about kids, since you both are so bored,how about you post some pics of the bache for me?

MQ, kids go to sleep by 8:30 pm. It is way past your bed time sweetie. :flower1:

Did you get kicked our of your room? (I go to sleep after 1am.)

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
^App dono buddhe araam sai kisi discussion mai baat nahen kar sakthe?
[/QUOTE]
I am very "araam se". Meri tau complaint bhi buhat laid back si hai, baba... don't khoon jala.

^ achcha that is why you are so cranky all the time.

Abhi you haven't seen me cranky, yet. Thats why I am avoiding Rel For too. :-D

Faisal, sorry I hurt your feelings, but the post was for MQ. You became a kabab mein haddi as usual.

Oh sowwy. You two kababs, please go ahead and make a burger.

ps. You and your kaamchori in using the ^ :p

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Faisal: *
Abhi you haven't seen me cranky, yet. Thats why I am avoiding Rel For too. :-D
[/QUOTE]

^ lol Faisal.Iv seen you cranky alright.But it was your own doing.What complaint of yours is laid back?Btw Im starting to enjoy religion forum.

matsui-- no thats why I think I find you so annoying.Too much time in the same threads as yourself.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
Btw Im starting to enjoy religion forum.
[/QUOTE]
You are most welcome. Aap ko mod bana dein wahan ka?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Faisal: *
You are most welcome. Aap ko mod bana dein wahan ka?
[/QUOTE]

Mod ka kia fiada.Joothe toh phir bhi nahen mar sakthi kisi ko wahan.And I dont like to give whipped drinks to calm people down.

do it and then divest it. I will finance the venture. :devil:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
And I dont like to give whipped drinks to calm people down.
[/QUOTE]
So what do you like?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Faisal: *
So what do you like?
[/QUOTE]

I like to use my joothe.

matsui give the kiddo a kiss from me.

Is it allowed to give kisses on someone's behalf to a kafir child? We know praying at a non-muslim's death is not allowed.

But I am a rebel, will do it anyway. karlo jh karna hai....:)

matsui I cant help it.Since Im related to non Muslims myself.It doesnt stop me from kissing them.:snooty:

Good to know MQ at a guppie meet.

Agree.

I can’t believe that we are talking about someone who died and this thread is full of jokes and sarcasim.

Fine, he wasn’t muslim but still…

I just comprehend how one can go on talk like this about someone who died.

Why not bring all this sarcasim and jokes to other threads. :disgust:

I was going to reply before I decided to foster a deliciously indifferent attitude.

Inna lillah e wahinna illahe rajeoon

edit:spelling

Inna lillah e wahinna illahe rajeoon