He died.

^lussi thats so not funny. I think Im feeling really bad because he died.Its not about who he was, or what he did.The fact is he died.My father is very ill.I think that its just hitting home.That yes...people do die.Living breathing people that I know.

sadzz and bv thanks guys.

Some one died and here we are making jokes out of it. Death is something that is a reminder to our destiny and an oppertunity to return back to our Lord. According to a hadeeth, remembering death is one of the two things that is a cure to the rust of hearts.

May Allah forgive his sins and give him place in jannah. May Allah give patience to his family and friends. Ameen Ya Rub al alameen.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Shaheed-e-Arzoo: *
May Allah forgive his sins and give him place in jannah. May Allah give patience to his family and friends. Ameen Ya Rub al alameen.
[/QUOTE]
Are you allowed to pray on the death of a non-muslim? Not that I mind, personally, but just want to be sure for the sake of everyone who reads this. We don't want people to get gunnah.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Faisal: *
Are you allowed to pray on the death of a non-muslim? Not that I mind, personally, but just want to be sure for the sake of everyone who reads this. We don't want people to get gunnah.
[/QUOTE]
No, we are not allowed. I think I assumed wrongly if he was not a muslim. Giving him benefit of doubt was not a bad idea when some nick called Muslim Queen talked about him.

However, making jokes out of a death was not a right thing to do either.

Wow…the tolerance level is astounding. :k:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Shaheed-e-Arzoo: *
No, we are not allowed. I think I assumed wrongly if he was not a muslim.
[/QUOTE]
Well done. Wrong assumptions will kill us one day.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Faisal: *
Well done.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Indeed there is no innovation in the Religion.

Im offended.People have a lot of belief in my nick. And yes I did mention that he wasnt a Muslim.

tolerance on gs? Im shocked.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
And yes I did mention that he wasnt a Muslim.

[/QUOTE]
It must have been an oversight from my side. Sorry about that. You did not have to feel offended. And I have explained my "version" of islam, I hope Faisal won't shove his into my throat now :)

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Shaheed-e-Arzoo: *
It must have been an oversight from my side. Sorry about that. You did not have to feel offended. And I have explained my "version" of islam, I hope Faisal won't shove his into my throat now :)
[/QUOTE]

No problem.Oh dont mind Faisal, he was just being himself.

I was just feeling guilty for my behaviour towards somebody who died.I think its alright.

Now I am offended. I NEVER shoved my belief on you. :grumpy:

This is nothing to be offended about. You have a nice nick :k: Stuff happens.

When did I say that You did? I was just hoping that you won’t in future. Now, I hope it was not chor ki daarhi main tinka:p

Lets not ruin MQ's thread. This is about her sadness over the death of an annoying non-muslim guy. We should atleast respect her wishes.

Mera nick hai ,ofcourse its nice.(Im being humble :o.)But its ajeeb that people think Im some extra religious niqaabi.They have this shocked expression on their faces when they actually see me.bwt Faisal were you gone on a vacation? App ka sarcasm thora sa dheela ho gaya hai.No go ahead discuss kebab ki haddis.I no longer feel guilty, and even if I do the poor guy is dead,I cant do anything about it.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
No go ahead discuss kebab ki haddis.
[/QUOTE]
Who is the kebab and what is the haddi? Aap befikar ho kar kabab apnay bun mein laga karr ketchup ke saath khaa lein. Don't worry about the haddi.

^ that was beautiful Faisal. Almost Byronish!!! :k: you make Iqbal sound like David Sedaris’ love child.

Hmm... I have given you one thread to ruin in Religion. Is that not enough for today that you chalay ayay idher bhi?

Faisal, my feelings are hurt. :( I just juxtaposed byron, Iqbal and yourself in one sweet medley andyou are complaining?

Ofcourse, I am complaining. Until you figure in this foursome too. Or tell us who the heck is this Sedaris guy.