would have killed you (no punn intended) to be nice to the guy?
but it's not your fault - death comes to everyone on their own time no matter how many people are mean to you.
would have killed you (no punn intended) to be nice to the guy?
but it's not your fault - death comes to everyone on their own time no matter how many people are mean to you.
At the time it was impossible to be nice to him.Too many puns these days.
thats sad to hear..... MQ next time take a sec to know wat tsomeone wants to say... maybe he ain't that baad at all....
ATTENTION: NEVER FOLLOW MQ>> RESULTS ARE DISASTEROUS
![]()
I liked ur words. MQ I am sorry to see you regretting but now you can not do much to undo what u did to him. Pls pray for his soul. May Allah rest his soul in peace.
IMHO
Perfectly normal to regret words said...and/or behavior toward ones peers.
Toward peers in ones class who suffer strife.
Peers who die young.
MQ, all I gotta say is that just stop killing people, ok?
^ Tin-so-do (302) da case aay ji
PhA-ay laO kurri nooN
How funny tis to seee how this has twisted, focus point is now no longer this unfortunate gent with bad taste :=p but rather poeple on the net with complex enough to pun on him and proove that they have a formidable grasp on the english language.
Mashallah,
seedha and avg girl thank you.Yes its fine.I was feeling guilty, but nothing can be done.
Roman--- all I have to say is , once in a while use your common sense that Allah gave you.
Fayz-- Tusi apne mashvare apne kohl he rakho.
Hiccy-- Yeah I noticed.
Let the thread go down folks.I dont kill people.