He died.

There was this guy at my uni…he passed away a couple of weeks ago.Well the thing is, at uni he used to follow me around.(I think I opened a thread before about him, he used to follow my every move.)Anyway, the other day a friend calls me up and we were discussing uni and going back…and while talking about some of the people at uni…she happened to mention the fact that that particular guy passed away.She also said something else but anyhow.He was so young…and I was shocked to hear it.Yes, he was very annoying…he was always trying to strike up a conversation with me…followed me around everywhere.I usually told him to get lost…I was so rude to him…I just didnt like him.Now I feel so guilty.I know I didnt really know him or anything but I regret being so rude towards him.Anybody else been in such a situation?

you killed the poor kid.

Oh God! You zalim zalim you! Murderer! Scoundrel! Wretched evil soul!

^ Roman why do I have the feeling that it would be a pleasure to wring your neck?

I did not kill him.He died.

I rest my case!

Roman why do I have the feeling that it would be a pleasure to wring your neck<<
have you not learned your lesson yet? What if Roman dies tonight, you will open another thread saying "she died"?

You never know what’s going to happen in life. That’s why you should always at least try and treat people the way you want to be treated if you were in their shoes. What’s happened has happened. Pray for his soul and that he is granted a place in heaven. Ask for forgiveness if you still feel bad.

:flower1:

Mehnaz thank you.I just wish I was nicer towards him.I dont know why I was so rude.I cant exactly say sorry to him now.

abhc thank you so much for your support.Dummy.I doubt if I would feel an ounce of remorse for Roman.And hes quite well and alive and annoying as ever.

That's so sad. How did he die?

This guy has had a short but rough time of it on Gupshup. First a pest, and now deceased.

But now he is in a better place. Amen!

Muslim Queen’s always rude to me as well. I hope that doesn’t mean I’m next :bummer:

But I'm not dead yet! :(

^ for some of us, you already are. :flower1:

We just forgot to tell you.

All men on GS,

Please write your wills. This is not looking good. Now she kills too.

MQ, you can still ask for forgiveness through Allah (SWT).

I woudnt feel so bad if i were you. I had a similar case @ my work (& the guy didnt die… well at least to my knowledge), only when i found out more about it, it was quite a disturbing story. You never know what was actually in that guys mind. The person who was always around me turned out to be stocking me. So in my shoes, i wish i had been more stern w/ him, instead of makin him think i was leadin him on bec i was being nice to him.

but as i said before just ask Allah (SWT) for forgiveness, & :insha: next time you will be more cautious in your approach.

MQ, dekho, if you intended to seek sympathies then 'should have picked a better story like 'I kicked neighbor's dog in the nuts and feel bad now' or 'I snatched an 80 years ol' woman's purse and ran away' etc etc. At least we could have related to the dog (Matsui personification) or the old lady (err... Matsui personification again).

Just pray for forgiveness.

sab di ‘ina lilla’ nooN ki mot aa gai is wari? :hoonh:

Inna lillah-e-wahina ilah-e-rajeeooN

..and woman stop being mean to people.

I have never been rude to you.Although theres no reason for you not to be next.So when do we get rid of you?

mm and hh— yes thanks.I mean I just feel bad because I was so rude and mean towards the poor guy.But I cant do anything about it now.

Faisal— I’ll spare you, because I love your kids.

Roman dekho—I dont kick dogs or snatch purses.Bewaqoof insan na ho toh.Uh did you just say that matsui is a dog?

belle— He was ill.

Fayz-- He wasnt a Muslim btw.And Im not mean.Arghh.