He died.

ok let that be a warning to all the non-existent stalkers of hers.
Wonder what happens to her stalkees :yikes: :stuck_out_tongue:

DQ,that’s very sad indeed. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.Hey,sometimes we don’t have a choice but to be a bit rude to get the message across. As long as you have exhausted all other options and don’t make a habit of it, it’s all good. Like Mehnaz said, pray for him and try to learn from your mistakes.

O,and you can start right about now :flower1:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
Fayz-- He wasnt a Muslim btw.And Im not mean.Arghh.
[/QUOTE]

errr could you translate the meaning of 'ina lilah' for us

2Bad bohut bohut shukria for warning all my stalkers.(stalkees kahan sai agayein)

As far as my being eude…perhaps I could have been a little bit nicer.I guess Im just feeling sorry for the guy.And he was so annoying following me around and all.But I think its more the fact that he’s dead and I cant say sorry. Start being nice to you? No way!

Fayz-- To Allah we belong and to him is our return.:o (I was only saying.)

perhaps I could have been a little bit nicer

This one will, again, kill regardless.

I was referring to your stalkers, not stalkee(s) :rolleyes: Just concentrate on them, we stalkees will manage just fine.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Roman: *

perhaps I could have been a little bit nicer

This one will, again, kill regardless.
[/QUOTE]

I forgot to poison that can of coke.

2Bad--- Who are my stalkers? And how come you're a stalkee?

^ Your tears could have done the job just fine.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Muslim_Queen: *
2Bad--- Who are my stalkers? And how come you're a stalkee?
[/QUOTE]

talking to yourself again dq?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by 2GooD2BTruE: *

talking to yourself again dq?
[/QUOTE]

I asked you.I thought you might be able to comprehend something so simple. Are stalkees like married stalkers?:o

Roman --- My tears for your coke? No way.

haiN ?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by 2GooD2BTruE: *
haiN ?
[/QUOTE]

Im guilt free.

(How could I possibly be feeling sorry for a guy.Seeing the guys here reminded me Im just worrying for no reason)

Any guy that replies to this thread is asking for it. :wave:

Oh wait, Damn :frowning:

I didnt expect this of you.:teary1:

I didnt expect this of you either, I mean even stalkers have ‘feelings’. :o

Man Im just asking for it :frowning:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by M: *

I didnt expect this of you either, I mean even stalkers have 'feelings'. :o

Man Im just asking for it :(
[/QUOTE]

They do? I didnt know that.And you are so asking for it.:o Maybe something from religion forum will stop me.

the way u treated him was perfectly alright, in Islam a girl is not allowed to mix with men nor talk 2 them unneccessaryily.

His time had come and he had to die... Allah called him back u see.
What that guy needs now is ure prayers... pray 4 him, u will also find peace within ureself :)

in Islam a girl is not allowed to mix with men nor talk 2 them unneccessaryily.

Spitting bleach into his can of coke is specifically prohibited. :nono1:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by a_bad_hair_cut: *
What if Roman dies tonight, you will open another thread saying "she died"?
[/QUOTE]

Roman's a woman? i always thot roman was a guy....

aww MQ :flower2: dont feel bad.. just pray for his soul and that all his sins are forgiven, Inshallah

we should always remember to be nice to the people around us.. even if they’re annoying..

mq,..the guy was following u around, was dying (no pun intended) to talk to u..etc...we get it..ur very popular and desirable :)