Re: Darwin: Man or monkey!!!
Peace Seminole
Ignoring your pragmatism behind the term SMART, your post starts with a claim. “Evolution occurs over thousands and millions of years” How convenient! I’m not saying that about the timescale either. I am saying it about the manner in which it is written. Did I not say that science begins with “hypothesis” well this claim of yours is just that - an “unproven” hypothesis. (How can it be it needs millions of years to test it!) Therefore it falls comfortably in to the “theory” realm of beliefs.
To enable the evolution theory to be called a science it requires interactive or reproducible conditions. (again a convenience is the timescale). It is true that phenotypes vary due to environmental changes, such as human races, whiter skin is found further south or north away from equitorial regions, but this is not to say that humans have become a different species. Nor is it right to say that we have evolved from apes.
Survival of the fitest is the methodology behind natural selection. Over simplification is paramount here. As humans, evolution dictates, are of superior form, why is it that we are the ones concerned with the welfare of our weak and elderly and even the species who are dying out, why do we as progresses evolutionary entities defy the process of “survival of the fitest”?
There have been many fossils found that are assumed to be intermediate entities between species, but the problem occurs in trying to reproduce it. Or to have a living example of an ape being able to mate with it, and for that example to mate with a human to produce offspring in both cases.
I was not talking about crossbreeding. I was talking about the mechanism of evolution. It requires at least two similarly deficient beings to mutate away (from birth) from their parent species in order to mate and sire effectively with each other to produce a new species that will continue. The only bridge between change is at the interface of the next generative process. Unless the “science” of evolution sees it another way. Perhaps it is based on physical differences morphing the DNA of each cell (10’s of millions cells) into other structures. That would be a gallant claim!
So which non-hybrid animals are not sterile? Just a good investigative point for me, please enlighten me! Oh, be careful of genus and species, etc …
The fossil record is just as good for demonstrating the idea of Creation. With whole species appearing in the fossil record for a time and then wiped out to be replaced by another.
Anyway, something to think about!
Bro Psyah
Nice replies. There is just one paragraph in your post I think is not a fair assessment. I’ve emboldened it.
I think its our instinct to survive and humanity that causes us to look after our own species and work for its betterment. Its just that our instinct to survive manifests itself a little different than other forms of life because of our intellectual superiority. Humans even look out for the survival of other endangered species. If something threatens the human race or if we face extinction I am sure you will see a race for survival among humans as well.