Re: Y IBLIS BEING BLAMED FOR DISOBEYING AS ORDER TO BOW WAS FOR ANGELS & IBLIS IS JIN
My brother, you have completely misunderstood the nature of ‘questioning’ we had been reffering to. Take 2 simple case examples, CASE ‘A’; I post a question to my father “How did you solve such and such issue?”, and this type of question will be considered a positive question with positive effects and outcome. Case ‘B’; I ask my father “Why did you solve such and such issue?”, then this type of questioning will not be considered positive as I will be seen as questioning my father’s authority and his right to take an action itself.
Quran welcomes and encourages the first type of questioning and it is full of verses inviting centemplation and positive probe. One clear example from the Quran is the story of Kalimullah Hazrat Musa (as) and Hazrat Khizr (as) as it highlights the importance of knowing the purpose behind actions. Many other verses demand contemplation on the words of Quran and naturally this will lead to the positive form of questioning and thus ultimately increase in knowledge and faith.
Though I suppose you may think that I am implying that we are allowed to question the commands of Allah (swt) and His Prophet (saww)! that actually is different and clearly fodbidden in our religion. Once a person says shahada and enters the realm of Isalm then there is total, unconditional submission to the God Almighty and His Apostle. One similar example of that; If you want to be convinced about the qualifications of a doctor, you can check his certificates; his level of studies; and so on. But once you’re convinced about his qualifications, you will not hesitate to accept whatever medicine he administers.