Would you rather be...

Beautiful/handsome and fat

or

Have the perfect figure and ugly

In this scenario you can’t lose weight or get plastic surgery :@:

(okay I know this is incredibly superficial but we’re only having a bit of fun :D)

Re: Would you rather be…

what are men suppose to suppose?

Re: Would you rather be…

hmmmm..tricky question.

Re: Would you rather be…

KKF, men can be beautiful as well :smiley:

Re: Would you rather be…

Okay I’d choose ugly and perfect figure.

Re: Would you rather be…

perfect figure :@:

Re: Would you rather be…

Beautiful/handsome and fat

i can reduce the fat later…plus i am not going around naked showing my body everyhere..so face beauty is preferreable..

Re: Would you rather be…

^ You can’t lose weight in this scenario :@:

Re: Would you rather be…

yeah…thats what Mohammad Ali [Clay] used to say…“man, i’m beautiful”…hehehe

Re: Would you rather be…

Beautiful and fat. Curves are beautiful!

Re: Would you rather be…

beautiful fatty

Re: Would you rather be…

hehe…shaadi ke bad watch out haha

Re: Would you rather be…

I think I’d probably go for beautiful and fat as well…some people appreciate curves :faizy:

Re: Would you rather be…

**curves…i LOVE it! … when the longgggggggg train CURVES on the tracks as seen in this clip:

**

Re: Would you rather be…

I 'll go for beautiful and fat :slight_smile:

Re: Would you rather be…

beautiful n perfect figure .. me nott bein fat ..

Re: Would you rather be…

:hayaa: That’s perfection right there!

:smiley:

Re: Would you rather be…

hehe…but, i do like the real curves as well but i am a shareef guy who doesn’t say it out loud…hehe

Re: Would you rather be…

I would have the perfect figure and for me thats simple.

A body that is neither fat nor thin but lean and well built like a tall but stocky fighter.

And then to top it off i would have a menacing face like a demented man and long unkempt hair… and a vicous moustache and neat beard.

A good body and scary face speaks a thousand threats.

Re: Would you rather be…

Scary face :hayaa: