Re: With no offense to women
^ First of all, thanks for an informative post with good reasoning.
I seriously doubt that. I need referrances. According to what I heard in a discussion infront of thousands of people including Americans and other people, The stats says the following from the US department of crime.
Almost every minute a woman is raped in USA.
A rapist is taken to trial for the first time, after doing approx. 120 rapes and the court leaves him without punishment considering it to be his** FIRST RAPE !?!? **( Most cases of rape are not reported as the victom is either killed and her body disappeared or she is afraid of the threat/ embarrassment after the trial.
More than 95 % cases of rapists when asked about the reason of their rape, their reply is : a. The victom was wearing seductive and revealing dress b. The victom was behaving in a seductive manner.
In more than 95 % of cases of rape, either the victom or the rapist was found to have more alcohol in his blood than usual.
The US department of Crime agrees that the most effective way of stoping rape is to follow the way used in the Saudia. That is, women should cover herself completely and the rapist should be punished to death, but they also agree that this is not practiced in most cases.
When I was listening to the discussion and Dr. Zakir Naik mentioned these stats, there were senior officals from USA also attending the discussion. If these stats were wrong, they could have immediately cross checked them. BUT they agreed of those stats to be true.
ooo I didn't put it into context. This was a quote from Alexis de Tocqueville, who lived from 1805-1859. The law has changed now, that's why I mentioned it. The simple fact that before, women were respected, and now they are not.