Re: Wife, mistress and hubby.
its out of the question to go back.
Go back for what?
Girls who go back are the sort not having any options or family back up, thats not my case here. Lack of self-esteem is main issue. My pride got hurt, but its under damage control. Its easier just to judge than to come up with solutions, buddy. Nope, he did not dare to touch me again after I threw a heavy chair after him and told him straight to his face, Id most likely do something against him in his sleep not caring for any consequences at all. He knew, I meant every word of it. I dont come from a family where they beat up women etc. The 1. time he hit me, I asked him to take me to Jamaat and start talaq process, but he got scared due to his secret life. The mistress was told to back off and leave us alone, but instead she appeared at our door and did a lot of drama. Ive always lived a straight life with dignity unlike him.
Religious? He did salah, paid zakat, held ramadan, had gotie bear.
Lot of people are religious but bend diin according to their needs/lust. Its not unknown or unheard. Its absolutely few men who are into one woman/wife.
Dushy:
When we are left without solutions, its human nature to pass it over to Allahjee. Women are generally too trusting by nature. Im glad, I did my best and can look back without having the regret in my heart, because my niath and amaal was as Islam demands of me as a muslim wife. I rest my case.
I got a healthy feed back and various comments being food for thought. Im waiting for the closure through Jamaat. I did request him again to end things the right way and without being so rigid.
I might post his last e-mail here to show what sort of arrogance he is capable of. Depends on what the Mods say .......:D If I may or not......
A part of me wants to send a link, so he can read the entire thread. But knowing his temper and sense of false pride, he will most likely get even by posting my picture..... I kinda really dont need that....due to my family......