Why Hijaab? A Sexy Answer

Re: Why Hijaab? A Sexy Answer

:salam:

I think the question of Mr. Deedat was equally extreme when it stated that it is a form of oppression. He just exposed the other extreme as well then.

But generally speaking we should be sensitive to other peoples views and when we live in a multi-cultural society we should take a path which is least offensive to all living in it. I don’t we can deny that revealing some part of your body for women is alluring and distracting and conjures uninvited thoughts. And this a very well recognized even in western societies but many of them are hypocritical about it in their every lives, the reason I say this is because in western professional work places there are dress codes dressing decent. So if that is what is regarded as decent in one environment of theirs then why not during daily life.