Sorry, you have misread all my posts. I am not talking about Pakistan, I’m talking about the nation of Rasulullah! It doesn’t have any boundaries. I hate nationalism. It stinks. I used to be one of those patriotic individuals who would die for a green and white flag [that is actually funny, 95% would not fulfill that promise ]. Nationalism is a disease like aids, sorry to say. I consider Afghan Muslims my brothers as much as I consider fellow Pakistani Muslims my brothers. I consider Nigerian Muslims as my brothers as much as I consider Pakistanis my brothers. Wherever they are, Canada, USA, Europe…etc
This earth belongs to Allah, I can live wherever I chose to and I can and have the right to disobey any law of any country on this earth which goes against Allah and Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam. **That includes not fighting against my fellow Muslims. **
..
Day of judgment, I’m not going to stand with “Pakistanis” or “Canadians”, I’m either standing on the good side or evil. Guess which is the good side? Nation of Rasulullah! and that nation doesn’t have green and white flag.
and believe me if I had a choice right this moment, I’d pack up and leave wallahi!
If this were a discussion on Jews/Zionists and Israel, you would be up in arms and putting out silly arguments to defend your masters. Please, you stink with hatred towards Pakistanis especially. Again, what are you doing on this forum anyway?
extremist folk don’t believe there is no muslim country because muslims are kaafir lovers. yet when needed, even iranians and qadiyanis are their muslim “brothers.” no one can do right by these idiots. its their way or no way.
if you have an argument, post it. your language ‘argument’ was ridiculous. here im asking if you would kill your muslim brethren and your talking about english language and knowledge.
Whats funny is, all the jihadi josh comes from these confused teenagers, living, working and studying in gora countries, having no social life whatsoever, and fed all sorts of twisted crap by these jihadi websites, and like someone said ‘lots of facial hair and dressed as geeks’, and then they start pretending to be the most fierce warriors islam has ever produced. Send them to these ‘musalman bhai’ countries and they will be begging to be sent back in a month’s time. As soon as they get treated like crap by other musalman brothers, being mugged and scammed, asked for bribe for their basic rights, no opportunities and tons of inflation, no civil and social rights, political oppression, and all such treats - the reason why you and/or your parents fled to these gora countries. That is also the reason why you can and will not go back. And that is the exact same reason why people join these ‘kuffar’ armies. Survival, my brethren. Don’t piss in the plate that you eat in. The whole world, including your forts-of-islam, are run by corporations. Common people are just common people. The biggest ullu day pathay are your thaykaydars of islam, and the mother****ers who blow themselves up and kill innocent people, muslims or otherwise. Its much easier to sit in the comfort of the rights and luxuries provided by these kuffar and spew your baseless and senseless hatred for people. And yes, you are doing islam a great service by being in people’s faces all the time. Shabash keep it up and you will go a long way.
I feel sorry for you, if thats all you understood from my post… and find it worthless explaining anything to you really, but just for fun and for reference and for those who really know how to read and understand what they read, here is my post again…
anyone can read this post of mine, and then your comment on it and easily get it what kind of retard you are : )
because if you are convinced that these countries are waging crusade against Islam and killing Muslims then should be considered terrorist criminal countries. Why would you live in such a place?
Remember, it is not just about their being “kuffar” countries. Rather they are also enemies of Islam in khariji view.
you got banned because you always defended terrorists
and then u begged, and begged to be let back in…and were finally unbanned with a stern warning not to defend terrorists…but don’t worry…the leopard never changes its spots…