BritishERS
I mean …how very perculiar:cb:
BritishERS
I mean …how very perculiar:cb:
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH......
angels may turn the other cheek, but humans err, thus britshERS
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH......
I call them Yellow TeethERS
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH......
Naahhh
Fungo...youve got it all wrong, you might be colour blind......
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH…
I just learnt yesterday while in the library with the little ones the difference bwteen UK, Britain and England.
UK: Britain and Northern Ireland
Britain: England, Scotland, and Wales
England: Where the Britishers live. ![]()
Now how screwed up is that?
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH…
Lol
Ive met real life people like you:cb:
the BRITISH.. are the people living in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and little islands belongiing to the Crown.
the United Kingdom is made up of
England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island and the little islands like Gurnsey and Jersey and the Isle of Man and the Shetlands etc
so to summerise
the BRITISH are the people who live in BRITAIN and Britain IS the UNITED KINGDOM
Which is made up of England, Scotland and Wales and northern Ireland
**I suggest you go back to the library with a pen and amend that book:cb: **
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH......
some facts about the bristishERS,
fact one;The bristishErs don't drink.
fact two; they have very low sex drives
fact three; arabic is the national language of britain.
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH......
so to summerise
the BRITISH are the people who live in BRITAIN and Britain IS the UNITED KINGDOM Which is made up of England, Scotland and Wales and northern Ireland
Isn't this what I said in my post?
Re: WHY DO FOREIGNERS CALL THE BRITISH......
fact one;The bristishErs don't drink. facte two; they ahve very low sex drives fact tghree; arabic is the national langyuage of britain.
fact two can't be true after what you said about having tandoors out in the open.
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
From my junkmail folder...
Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of anything foreign.
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
^ no they have low sex drives coz there are no charpayeez in britain.
fact four; tandoors are considered sacred in britain , they have got nothing to do with haraam things such as sex or the chucrch of England will be scandalized.
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
Funguy and Mywish.... how very rude
it is not British to be crude
Funguy...you said the Brits lived only in Inglaand
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
I call them Brits. is that OK?
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
Poms will do?
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
My dear Lzy daisy,
you cannot say that, after all you rejected my proposal without even thinking twice and didn't even give any reason to make me feel better. It is not so very British to reject a proposal like that even if someone wants to marry you for the sake of your money only. I deserve a second chance .Thankyou.
thinkin of you
xxx
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
Only if you have blonde pubic hair
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
you cannot say that, after all you rejected my proposal without even thinking twice and didn't even give any reason to make me feel better. It is not so very British to reject a proposal like that even if someone wants to marry you for the sake of your money only. I deserve a second chance .Thankyou.
thinkin of you xxx
MyWish..I havent rejected you...
If I had Id have sent you a formal letter of rejection
Im still thinking about it... am wondering how good you are at ironing
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
im telling the mods...you have degenerated this thread to smut...
am very shocked
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......
^ if you don't get the banter, don't be a wanker
just chill.
Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…
Britishers? Never called them that.
I call them what everyone calls them. LIMEYS. ![]()