Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

Ms. Lazy .. are you laughing at me? :hoonh:

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

Mr Jee…I have great respect for you Sir,

I wouldnt dare:cb:

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Britishers to blonde pub*c hair ... lol ... what can be the next ?

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

:eek: where’s the shocked but laughing smily. im gonna use that line.

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Am I the only one that thinks funguy used a profanity and therefore must be stoned

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

kill the profanity with more profanity in order to shut him up LD ... that's how it's done here, you should know that.

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

Yes, indeed you are the lonely one. The Unstalkable poor thing. :devil:

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Fungo mungo

I will use not use profanity here as the lovely cat lady saided

but I will leave you with an old proverb

Do not talk Arabic in the house of a Moor.

its an oriental proverb and i hope it helps you in life

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

looks like u r serious

I still don't understand where do you find profanity in ' blonde pubic hair'

If you closely read the comment in the context it was said, you will realize how insightful it is.

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Sharam karo FG, that comment was totaly out of order.

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

:blush:half year from now on, and i’ll be one of them :hula:

:grumpy: except for the beer of course :snooty:

ps, in france british are called “rosbeef”, nothing else:D

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Because most foreigners are stupid and have an acute lack of humour. I say most. I mean Funguy.

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

i dun..i call them brits…and i feel like hatin on them for sum absurd reason i refer to them as bludy baks…very weird indeed :smokin2:

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

A boomerang is a curved, usually wooden, device which is thrown. A boomerang spins as it flies through the air, and can travel long distances. A boomerang is designed to, when thrown correctly, fly in a curved path to return to the person who threw it.

'To boomerang' has entered the English language, meaning akin to 'backfire' as in: 'this plan could very well boomerang on us'. This term has also been used to signify young adults who temporarily return home to live with their parents after several years away in a job or college, often for financial reasons.

Sincerely,
Captain Lota

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

tha same reason why pakistanis are called pakis.

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

^

“paki” is just tha abv. for pakistanis technically :jhanda:

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

Sher in Arabic=Satanic act

BRITIsher=Satan

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British…

this is the first time i’ve heard this term:eek:

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

sher in urdu = lion

Re: Why do Foreigners Call the British......

^ I think in urdu, if I am not mistaken, the meaning remains the same, what you are refering to is "shair-o-shairee"