Re: Why are two woman witnesses, equivalent to only one male witness in Islam ?
Hareem, I thought you were a religion-obsessed person who has turned your back to rationality. But now, by posting selected parts of my previous posts to make me look bad, you've proved that you are also an immature retard and I will not waste any time trying to debate with you.
To the others, my post regarding "dressin these inferior females" was a joke, it was sarcasm, regarding people going nuts about girls wearing jeans and how it is haraam, I was simply poking fun at those dimwits. My other posts make it very obvious I'm a strong supporter of women rights.
I don't understand why you are trying to judge ALL men or ALL women's financial knowledge or capabilities and stereotype them? How hard is it to understand that a person's financial knowledge/capabilities depend on their education, social background and upbringing maybe. It does NOT depend on their sex. GET IT !!