Re: Why are two woman witnesses, equivalent to only one male witness in Islam ?
Where did I say that the Alzheimer's patient is to be a witness? We're talking about women being witnesses. Unless you're equating Alzheimer's patients with women in your head.
The reason why I speak of the Alzheimer's patient is to say that a statistic like more AD patients being male, can't be used to justify a statement like "men have bad memory". Likewise, you can't just take some study about women and emotions and then claim that they don't have the cognitive ability to testify effectively.
If you did not, then why mention that more men are being diagnosed with Alzheimer than women?
Are you trying to concede from what you tried to show that men are inferior to women so they are not to be considered Superior in terms of their memory and being a witness?????
I responded that Islam does not allow mentally sick people to be the witness..Period. The sensible rule by a sensible religion.