You can defend Rahman Malik and that Kaira all you want, but go read the articles in the press about their unprofessional behavior, and look at the reaction from the people. Go writes heaps of your meaningless lines about them too and keep living in a fools paradise.
I am not relying on “information thousands of miles away from a filter”… I know this runway and I know how planes approach and land it, its hard to grasp and make sense for a flight to steer the other way and go and crash into a bunch of hills in the other direction several minutes ahead, and then your country’s top ministers claiming a bunch of people somehow survived, minutes after the plane crashed as if rescue operations were underway before the plane hit the hills; assuming one is stupid enough to believe there can be survivors after a large plane smashing a hill. And yes, the other one denying, and then accepting, and denying the black box retrieval. Before this incident, there were already questions about that Multan crash still looming and the Govt had not made the reports public yet.