what just because you and mehnaz have said it then Iam suddenly meant to agree? I don’t think so!
I am entitled to my own opinion and you yours so just leave it at that. No need to get so snippy about it.
And fyi, I agree that married women who just sit at home doing nothing all day are not really proper housewives anyway but that doesn’t mean every single married woman at home will be like this! We just presume this to be so because there is a general belief that Pakistani women rely alot on outside help and just watch TV all day. That is a dangerous and very incorrect presumption because these women don’t even represent 1/10th of the Pakistani female population. There are Pakistani housewives who do back breaking work to ensure their husbands and kids are fed, clothed and content 24/7! but no one has a single word of praise for them!
Iam not looking for a well done sticker. especially from you or anyone. I am giving my opinions about how career women have started to completely disregard housewives as sub-human idiots whose brains have turned to mush when it simply isn’t so.
In fact I do believe that working women (who aren’t good at managing home life) are doing a huge injustice upon their children.