IMHO, children need a lot from their parents… they need company, someone to pay them attention and play with them and shower them with love. My poor daughter has suffered a little since I’m not there for her all the time, but I try to make up for it in the evenings… she wants my complete attention when I’m home and its really impossible for me to cook, clean or do other chores and pay attention to her at the same time… so I’ve found other avenues to get those things done :D.
So yeah, I don’t see anything wrong with the Stay-at-home moms getting help with household chores so they can give more attention to their children, or maybe spend time on their own hobbies like reading, hiking, playing sports or whatever it is they like to do. If they can afford it, great… who are we to judge them on what they do in their spare time.