**
wafa ke khuwaab, muhabbat ka aasra le jaa ..
agar chalaa hai to, jo kuchh mujhe diya le jaa ..
maqaam-e-sood-o-ziyaan aa gaya hai phir jaanaan ..
ye zaKhm mere sahi, teer to uthaa le jaa ..
yahi hai qismat-e-saharaa yahi karam tera ..
ki boond boond ataa kar, ghataa ghataa le jaa ..
Guroor-e-dost se itana bhi dil_shikasta na ho ..
phir uth ke saamane, daaman-e-iltajaa le jaa ..
nadaamatain hoon to, sar baar-e-dosh hota hai ..
“Faraz” jaan ke evaz, aabaru bacha le jaa ..
by Faraz Sahab
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
jahaN walay is leay hamiN dewana kahtey haiN
k hum jo baat be kahteY haiN be-bakana kahteY haiN
…aray ap itnay naraz na hoon…aur Amjad bahi ka thread keon chor k ja rahay…kaha tu hum ne hai na…aur wesay ap apnay lufzon per ghor karo na jee k sence of humor apni jaga lufzon ka istamal anpni jaga..i didn’t mean to..
aur acha khasa tu likhtey hain ap kesay kahtey ho k shaier nahi…peace…
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
[This message has been edited by Azam#1 (edited May 25, 2002).]
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
ufffffffff ap dono ahhhhhh…nikami tu me hia ap doNo PARAY LIKHAY ba adab ba zoaq logo ko kia ho gya…hamara mutlab ye nahi nai tha k ap ki post samji…or wesay be Azam sahib ap ko hum FARAZ keon samjany lagay kahan ahem ahem…chup ka icon