Vote for Sanan

why got any chemical locha !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

dont know :nono:

jo mujhse naraz mai uske frnd se naraz:cryb:

Re: Vote for Sanan

haan to theek hai …:hoonh:

Re: Vote for Sanan

mai bhanje se naraz nai hoti:@:

she is not fit for you? you might be thinking this right!!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

agar ap sannan bhai se naraz hai to mein bhe naraz hon ap say :barbie:

Re: Vote for Sanan

aunty isnt worth anything:crying: i knew it

who :eek:

Re: Vote for Sanan

waleed Tell Us About Your Encounters Of Love Life !!!

I Mean Got Any Gal Friend Or Still Hunting Ducks

Re: Vote for Sanan

lol :omg:

i dont hunt ducks :nahi:

Re: Vote for Sanan

Oh What About Your Gal Friend Man?

dont have any
what about u ???

one sec !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

only 1 :slight_smile:

Re: Vote for Sanan

Yes I Had … For 11 Years I Was With One Gal Her Name Is Sara… she was my class mate… we studied together from school days till the course Architecture … but she got married to someone else because of her family … Now She is in Middle East with her husband Dunno How She is And What She Is … Just I am Bother Self Nowdays!!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

oh:(

Re: Vote for Sanan

Infact I Hate Sara Name … Nowdays… That`s The Reason I See To That I Make sara javeed Mad… Because Of The Name …I Have Started Hating This Name sara Itself !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

:bummer:

Re: Vote for Sanan

oh so sad …i feel for u BM :frowning: