Re: Vote for Sanan
What Happened To You LP !!! Dont Worry I Am Not Gonna Ride Your Brain Into Some Ashes !!!
Re: Vote for Sanan
What Happened To You LP !!! Dont Worry I Am Not Gonna Ride Your Brain Into Some Ashes !!!
ap ko kya hua kya apka naam bhe sara hai ![]()
Dont Feel Sad Man I Am Not Bothered … Every Thing Is Written On Our Forehead we cannot change it And This Was Written Many Decades Back By Allah !!!
i dont hv a brain:crying:
tum pagal ho:cb:
yeah thats why i also dont bother n dont fall in this love thingy ![]()
Re: Vote for Sanan
well waleed bhai i am not little sad also about the past but i wanna make my future the best !!!
woh kesay ![]()
![]()
![]()
Well Falling In Love Is Not Bad… But Keeping In Track To Make Future Is Worst !!!
mainey brain sannan ko diya tha:bummer:
ya man forget about the past …make ur future best :k:
n is this reason u dont want to get marry ![]()
ya man ur 100 percent right ![]()
I Hope Its Just The Brain !!!
i heard people give hearts not brain ![]()
sirf brain he hai dene ko:cb:
No Not This Reason … But I Have Lost Faith In Marriage And Gals !!!
mai apna heart kisi ko nai deti:emmy:
sirf i can take care of my heart:@:
losing faith in marriage n gals is a big reason not to get marry
acha ![]()
Oh This is The Issue Now !!! Shall We patch up LP !!! What You Say Waleed Bhai … Me Writing Apology Behalf Of Both !!!