...Vista and Windows Media Player...

Re: ...Vista and Windows Media Player...

^ But the problem with me was that it never brought me back to desktop. I had to restore windows.

I've done it now. Good thing I didn't have a lot of documents that I lost. Only a few and I'll get up to speed pretty quick. What I'll do now is this:

-schedule daily PM backups of important folders (and documents in them)

**If I set a partition on C drive, I know it becomes a separate drive, but can that be accessed in case system crashes? For example, currently I have C: and D:. D is for recovery and I was able to boot up my computer using D and it made my computer as if I just bought it. My back ups cause the storage space to end on D: so my hands are tied there. I wonder if I set a partition on C drive and store the daily backups there, I wonder if I'll able to access it in case the system crashes and I can't access C:

Also, people who may have tried this; When you do daily back ups, does it overwrite old files (in other words add files that are not there) OR does it store those files everyday in separate folders?
**