views needed...

lol… you wouldn’t ask to see his passport. I thought he may have brought it up while he was talking about coming to America. Like some mention of the visa process being difficult because his passport is from whatever country.

Ok, so him being serious about the schools here is a positive sign, just don’t get too carried away with your emotions. The negative signs that you have been asking about… there may not be any signs. I’ve heard of girls Skyping a guy. Then they get married. Then the girl finds out he was completely different and so is his family. This can happen to anyone, even if you have met the guy and the in-laws. But not meeting someone in person carries an even bigger risk. When you meet someone in person, you can see how they treat others. You notice the little things that might become big problems in a relationship.

Take it really slow. Only be friends with him and then think of a future with him after he actually moves to the US. The “I love you” bit is way too fast. Not that I don’t want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but he’s going to justify his “I love you” by saying it’s crazy so he doesn’t freak you out too much and you’ll still talk talk to him.