Re: Umera Ahmed’s “Qaid e Tanhai”
I liked today’s episode - the scene between Faisal and Noor was Awesome!! Very well acted and the dialogues were BANG ON! Really enjoyed it.
I agree Dera B. the kid is trying to sort things out in his mind just like any kid would and it is very well presented. I liked it when he said he doesn’t like Faisal’s mom because she’s plain rude to others LOL We always say that kids can see through a person much more clearly than adults do because their minds and hearts have not been tainted by the world.
Neelum Munir is doing a FAB job!! Even his “tum jaao gai ya mein jaaon” was so well done and funny at the same time
I’m still not warming up to Saba Pervaiz’s acting…
vakaiee mein; her delivery of the dialogue wasn’t rude…it was delivered as how an older sister would have ‘playful ghussa’ to a younger brother (if that makes any sense).