Really?? I love KFC, yes I know it’s garbage but I don’t care, it tastes sooooo nice ![]()
Maroush is right about the trusting thing, a really good Jewish friend of mine was telling me once that the part they don’t eat (can’t remember specifically which bit it was) from kosher meat is sometimes sold onto halal shops and then labelled as ‘halal’ by the creeps who sell it on.. Also, when those few KFCs in London went halal there were certain Muslim-run businesses who were spreading all sorts of rumours about them to stop people buying from there.. hate to say it but I prob trust KFC more than the average desi-run fast food shop.. We get all our halal meat from a nearby farm run by a non-Muslim lol but their stuff is such good quality (the halal burgers my mum used to buy from places in Ilford or East London always tasted like rubber to me) they get just as many non-Muslims as Muslims buying from there..