That is true about the time that it takes for the visa to process. I was pointing out that you cannot apply a fiancé visa for your husband once you have had your Nikah since according to Islam you are now married, rukhsati or not. I m not sure which one is the husband visa. I think you might be talking about CR-1 for which an I-130 form gets filled with USCIS. I have looked online and from the USCIS Texas Service Center its taking them 5 months just to process the I-130 which will then move on to NVC (National Visa Center) and you will get some more documents to fill out and some fees to pay. The forms or fees that you get from NVC determines which document will sent to you next. For example one the case has been moved to NVC you will get for DS-3032 which basically tells NVC where to communicate with you. Meaning would it be a US address or a Pakistani address. After that you will get the fee voucher for I-864 (Affidavit of support). Once you send the DS-3032 back you will get the fee voucher for DS-230. Sending back the payment for I-864 will get you the I-864 form. Sending the payment for DS-230 will get you the DS-230 form. After sending both I-864 and DS-230 your case will be reviewed, completed and then you will get the interview date from NVC. (this processes has changed recently where after completion of the case at NVC it would send it to Islamabad embassy and they will send you packet 3.5 for the documents before they send you a packet 4 for the interview date). That is just the time that the application will spend in US. Then its moved to Islamabad embassy for interviewing.
My information comes from applying the fiancé visa for my wife (she was my fiancé when I applied for her) and applying for I-130 and the whole immigration process…