Yes, I get emotional about this topic because I am one of 4 girls with no brothers. If someone told me apne maan baap ko bhool jao…mein sabse pehle use bhula dungi.
The free baby-stting part was sarcasm and a joke. Most of the time, they can guide you and help you become better people. Yes. Lekin, I dont see any issues with living separately either. If my husband and I live across the street even, it gives me some privacy so we can at least fight sukoon se (as ironic as that might sound). What if I want to cook for just the two of us one day? Husband and wife I believe should live alone for a little while so they can sort out their differences, if any.
As far as bad inlaws and bad parents. Well, if I was living with the bad inlaws…Im sure the husband would say “bardasht karo, vo mere maa baap hein, they raised me, etc.” Mein kya asmaan se tapki thi? ![]()
Sure, there are bad parents too lekin we dont walk away from them do we? If I started a thread on how horrible my MIL is, I would get 50+ responses saying “nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…do sabr” because she is his mother and she is old and etc. So, what about my mama? She isnt old? If she is mean, I should leave her?