Re: The story behind ‘Benazir-Musharraf contacts’
hey man, I am all for elections, as I said, ppl in pakistan have to live with their decisions.
I am niether in favour of corrupt officers, yiu can go way back and search for my questions about how much these ppl make and howcome their kids drive porsches and go to harvard and boston university..:) *i guess i may have just given away who I was talking about. *
hehe. yeah.
I want to see results, whether its benazir, musharraf or kafeel bhai. I think political leaders also owe the nation some info on how they plan to address these issues. being anti govt is all fine and dandy, but how do they plan to combat militancy, how do they deal with FATA, how would they deal with US pressure, etc etc.
I think on terrorism issue at least, PPP has come out with the most clear cut policy. I don't know if BB is advocating tougher measures against militants only to please her way into power or if she really means it, but her policy can be gauged from her statements fairly easily. At least for FATA, just a few days back PPP asked the govt. to allow main stream political parties to work in the area.