even though that is another debate. I don’t care about the 15 year old suicide bombers. yes, if they are caught before they do the deed, try to reform them etc.
but I’m talking about the masterminds like Muslim Khan, Fazlullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Hakeemullah Mehsud who need to brought to justice for their numerous crimes. there is no reformation, no rehabilitation for them. they are not 15-16 years old. they are fully grown men plotting and executing terrorist plots in Pakistan. they need to executed.
they need to be brought to justice. though the two Mehsuds have already been sent to hell. but there are plenty others who need to be jahannum raseed as well. but most importantly there are terror apologists who live among the common people in Pakistan, enjoy the facilities of the state (no matter how meager) and yet their hearts beat with terrorists who are hell bent on destroying this country.
and I will say that our country is a very strong country. we are not Afghanistan. our army for all its faults is fully capable of destroying these terrorist rats. but the issue is people who have Pakistan passports, live among us and support/make excuses for the enemy. because of a lack of public support, for the longest time no concrete action could be taken against them. the JI types would be up in arms. but now that the public is suffering. the average man is being blown up, the vast majority of Pakistanis are backing the army to do the needful. but there are still some rats amongst us - some of who Mashallah post on this site. this is why I’m bringing this up.
and these people are never subjected to any kind of scrutiny. but the idiot - who dare say that niqaab is stupid or wearing shuttlecock burqas and making presentations with your ass facing the class because you don’t want ghair mard to see your pari chehra is stupid - are always on trial. moderate this moderate that. liberal this liberal. I don’t even care. call me kaafir for all I care. I’m not looking for a Muslim certificate. but this ulta chor kotwaal ko daantay badmaashi from the so-called real Muslims is retarded.