you seem to be more of an expert on stormfront, so I’ll defer to you on that.
Thats the label they attribute themselves, and are generally attributed by society. See for example this wiki page on Haggard. First line.
I think catholics are pretty upset about the crazy priests and bishops. And routinely schisms have happened in the church based on the actions of priests and bishops that denominations disagreed with. Just read up on the Church’s history a bit.
Prove it. I’ll do a simple google test. “I am a moderate Muslim”](http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=“i+am+a+moderate+muslim”+site%3Apaklinks.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a)on paklinks gives you a single post where someone is actually claiming to be a moderate Muslim.“I am a Muslim”](http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=0fm&rls=com.ubuntu%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=“i+am+a+muslim”+site%3Apaklinks.com&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)gives you about 430.
Whatever you believe you believe. There are those who believe if you dont oppose resistance bombings you are no longer Muslim. I dont really care about anyone else’s definitions.
Not sure what you’re referring to? Differences lie for example in religious justification for the killing of civilians. Religious justifications for the conditions in which militants can attack a Muslim country, and whether those are applicable in Pakistan. Differences about appropriate treatment of other sects/minorities in Pakistan.