Hi, that was an interesting read. I went through this phase and I understand how you feel. However, I mean no harm or insult when I say this, you still are quite naive and have more to learn on the subject.
In some ways you seem to be afraid/ashamed of your own culture. You probably are not, but that is the feeling I get from your text.
Why should muslims (although really you mean to say asians) have to behave how gora want us to be? I have no issue with being westernised or even a coconut. However I dont want to do it on the terms of anyone else (irrespective or race or religion).
Its a problem that I don’t think can be remedied by simply appeasing them. The problem is really the “us” and “them” mentality. That is what needs to be fixed, the little details in life of how we live is irrelevant imo.
In the end I dont want to live as a second class citizen.