Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

:salam:

Suppose i’m the GS Doctor and my patients call me **Dr. Lethal **.:devil: I hired a cute nurse who sb ko teeka (kamikaze’s injection) lagaing :muzna:.
So who is ready for it :5:

:omg:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

I’m leaving c ya 2maro. First poster may take charge as Senior Nurse :slight_smile: AH :waves:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

:smack:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

i will inject everyone

make a line

lol

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

LOL…!!! omg LOOOOL!!!

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

:smack: Chaloooo…who is in line first :5:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

:smack:
you are DANGAR dr.:k:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

NW 1st :cb:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

ummm, i’ll pass :rolleyes:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

hunh… lol :slight_smile: nahyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy … me runs away… :smiley: hides behind a tree… :stuck_out_tongue: …

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

im Invisible.:mehr:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

challooooo…bachchooooo…bahar nikhlooooo…it doen’t hurt soooo bad…:cb:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

nahyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… lol :slight_smile: yeh animals ka dr. hai.. insaano ko lgaane laga hai teeka… marna hai meinay ? lol

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

i am leaving Bye bye :waves:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

^:pcg: NW..come out come out where ever you are :asa:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

:slight_smile: bye bye.. apna injection saath lejao… :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

:cb:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

haha :slight_smile: … soo aliyah.. aur tell me something.. plz change my opinion :stuck_out_tongue: hehehe

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

which opinion is that? that im a bad girl :5:

Re: Suppose I am Doctor on GS!

whos first