mall
April 9, 2010, 10:50am
22
mall,
I met this mother in the hospital who had GD and she told me that she had a completely natural delivery, and her baby was a normal 7 pound baby… I was like how is this possible… didn’t your doctor wanna do a c-section on you…she said no… I was induced 2-3 days after my due date and research shows that inducing on or very soon after the due date means that your chances of natural birth are increased even though u have gestational diabetes…
Best thing for you to do right now is walk, walk and walk.. put something in your ear… and while listening to it keep walking… ur walking will help you digest ur food better which will in turn not show very high sugar numbers… hope that helps… are u delivering in pak or dubai…
wow yaar such awsum piece of advice. many hugs!!! i will def keep this in mind and let my doc know abt it IF the need arises. I will b deliverin in dubai ofcourse. thanks alot!