Re: South Asian Muslims' Self-Hatred
I'm sick of your generalisations, you get good and bad apples in every community.
I know a Iraqi family who didn't allow their daughter to marry the boy she loved because he was a "Paki" even though this boy was the same religion, Shi'ah, Usuli and even followed the same Marja'-Taqleed as the girls family, they didn't even want to meet him after finding out he was Pakistani...
I also once had an Arab Christian say to me, "I wish India bombs Pakistan, but then who will clean our toilets?."
Racism hurts but hating back is not the answer, I've had Whites, Indians, other ethnicity Pakis... be racist to me and my immediate reaction use to be returning the favour but that doesn't get anyone anywhere, kuttay ko jawaab men bhonktey naheen hain... 'Sab se acha karo lekin kisi se achey ki umeed na rakho' get's you through life.
My friend's brother married an Algerian girl and her parents had the nerve to say to his parents, "We don't like Pakistanis." Ignorant fools.
I agree entirely with what you were saying about good and bad apples in every community but on the last page of this very post you wrote that if Arabs look down on Pakistanis it's because most Pakistanis are scum.