Re: Sorry Pakistan!
I agree with you to an extent. I am of that generation. however, I see a big difference between the 60’s and 70’s and now and most of it is negative.
In the 60’s we were all Pakistanis and Muslims, now we are Punjbais, Pakhtoons, Sindhis, baluchis and Mohajirs and we are Sunnis, Shias, Wahabis etc. What we are not today are Pakistanis and Muslims. That is what this generation has got to get right first.
From the 70’s to now the country has slided, with extremism taking over be it religous, daily dealings, provincialism, corruption etc.
yes we are sorry for what happened, but I am mroe disappointed with our current generation than the 60’s, instead of being progressive this generation has gone beackward with intolerance being the hallmark.
Sorry if this hurts, but this is how I see what has happened in Pakistan over the last 40 years.