So i broke up

I dont think her reasons were trivial or stupid at all Jaanwar. If you knew your relationship was turning sour with your other half…you would still keep moving forward with the engagement? You would marry her? With so much doubt looming over such a relationship AND pressure…it takes a lot to walk away.

Being overly friendly with females will irritate any woman. The sanest of women will start to lose it if her fiance doesnt know how to maintain distance.

These are major signs…these characteristics get triggered when we are in unhealthy relationships that arent good for us. A relationship that was solid and healthy wouldnt bring these attributes out in someone…but one that isnt really meant for her…WILL.

Jay, if I felt like I was getting too clingy or jealous or every little thing was bothering me about my fiance…I would seriously evaluate my relationship and see if I was even in the right place. Should I be with a guy I am so suspicious of? Should I be with a man I cannot trust? What does he do that makes me not want to believe him? And why is it that he brings out the worst in me?

Dont you think instead of putting herself in a place where she would not only hurt him but also hurt herself…she did the right thing by breaking it off?