“Luckily I am Muslim and don’t consider every other thing as God”
I do not understand why you were seeking a god then. And luckily i belong to a hindu family where gods aren’t violent ‘thing’..
“Exactly, that is the selective ‘freedom’, you are not going to get it until it happens to Hindus.”
Not really in 2009 Burger king ran an advertisement where in they showed goddess on meat burger. Hindus sent an official complaint and it was withdrawn. I am certain even if it wasn’t withdrawn, i’d still have my chicken sandwich there and issue still would be forgotten.
In united states you could deny holocaust and no one will put you in jail. However the jewish lobby might not like it and even regular americans will hate it. I wonder what your response would be if jews start killing arabs for the cartoons?
freedom of expression is not a right to insult..it isn’t for wilders and not for muslims..
If you think netherlands is hypocrite country..dont just crib about it. get a ticket and run away like i said before…