Oh yes, I sure could have!
But I’m sure you can imagine the excitement we’re all feeling here after reaching the final. You tend to to scream a lot more :D. It’s the same feeling you probably feel when Pakistan wins a major cricketmatch.
And you get even more excited when everyone here feels like you didn’t deserve to reach the finals! When the facts are THAT YOU JUST WON 6 CONSECUTIVE MATCHES (yes again, that was written with a lot of excitement! ). And even 14 consecutive wins if you go back a little more!
There’s no other team in this WC who can say the same
So yeah, WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You need to understand one thing. No team can play exciting football everytime it steps on field. Spain struggled against Paraguay. But do not forget Germany struglled against Serbia. Every team has to win ugly cuz other teams will play to defend!
Germany rely on counter attacking football at an incredible pace and I love watching them when they break on counter. but dont forget Spains are european champions for a reason and not overhyped at all.. so I expect a nail biter because Spain does not have a suspect defence and a fragile middle order like Argentina did. In fact their middle order is the best in the game with Xabi Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta…