I don’t want to repeat myself again and again!
Read my previous posts and you will find the references right from Quranic verses. Your argument is that I do not understand Quran correctly. You may be right or wrong with this argument. I may argue that your understanding of Quran is not correct. These arguments are just one opinion against the other. A secular frame of mind is that I leave your belief to you, and you leave my belief to me. We must recognize that our understanding is different, and must respect each others right to be different. You have every right to keep your opinion and understanding, but do not have the right to impose them on me. For the worldly affairs we should keep our different understandings of religion to ourselves, and decide about the worldly matters according to the requirements of the society.
If you have a problem with my understanding of religion, you should keep it to yourself. I have no problem with your understanding of religion as long as my rights are protected and you do not impose your understanding of sharia on me!