Secularism vs Islamism in Pakistan

I really don’t care if you are an atheist, polytheist, or whatever. The day you will try to impose your relgious belief on others by force, you will become a serious threat to the society!

Neither do I care if Burqa is an atheist or not, nor I have the right to judge him according to my belief system!

Your religion is for your personal self as Quranic verses quoted in the previous post. This is the message of Quran as well as system adopted in any civilized society in the world. You have the right to convey your message as advised by Quran and the particular verse of Quran is provided in my argument to prove my point. This right is also recognized by all the secular societies in the world as freedom of expression.

However if you try to impose your brand of Islam or any other religion on other members of the society who do not agree with you by force or compulsion, you will become a serious threat to the peace and harmony of the society.** That’s all I have to say!!!**