religion makes stupid people even more stupid

Re: religion makes stupid people even more stupid

Peace Nisha25

I’ve already answered these concerns and it appears to me you are unable to see what it is I am saying. Islam deems an act evil and those who do evil are evildoers, it does not matter what we think. We can’t say everyone is saved because that will defeat the purpose of being good or of belonging to a particular faith. It would mean in the West I could be Christian, at work an atheist and in the East something other. These dogmas are very different. Also the biggest logical flaw in accepting every religion is that by accepting Islam you are saying that it is true that “we are not supposed to worship other gods” by accepting another religion you are saying it is true that “we are worshippers of Christ or Krishna for examples”. These cannot be both true at the same time, impossible. We cannot possibly say that we accept all religions as true because at least one of them might say it is the only truth, in which case you as a person who says every religion is true has to accept the what Islam says as true. If Islam says being a mushrik is wrong then you can’t possibly say Islam is wrong for saying that because you initial claim is that “all religions are true or lead to God”. Fallacy upon fallacy.
We should ask ourselves that do our reservations of the Qur’an saying things about certain people that can’t accept because they are wrong or because there are therein bitter truths to those words that biases stop us accepting.

Lastly, I can’t say anything to move your heart to truth unless God does this and you allow it to happen. All I can do is pray for it to happen. So May Allah (SWT) guide you and me and all of us. Ameen.