Relationship/Married to a Feminist?

I am not insulting women who work, its their preference. I am not implying that they will never get married, I’m sure that many guys want working women etc. 9 out of 10 times you are basing these things on implications. I am praising the women who don’t work, my mum, and the traditional girls - that does not automatically put down the other side.

Women have every right to work or not work, it’s a personal decision based on the family level and Islamically it is totally permissible. I keep my preferences and will treat my girl like a princess. If other men mistreat women, I will call them out or shame them, but you can not impose preferences or stop me from praising women who are pretty much keeping our traditional values intact by looking after the home, making sure that the kids are brought up well.