Re: Reality hits....
Hey why does everyone think i'm not in school??! Lol I'm still in school, just taking 3 classes though cuz I cant even focus on all that yet... and I work 20 hours a week at my school library... it's not much, but it helps get my mind off of things....
My parents are weird. I really question whether they even love me or not... my dad took me to Pakistan last month to have a talk with my susraal and let them know whats been going on and to tell them I'm sorry but this is just not working and I have to get divorced... so everything was fine and dandy, until my mother had a fit about the fact that her "bechara" brother is so unhappy about everything that had happened, and that Islamically he can have two wives, im selfish, blah blah blah... all this drama! so finally my dad went back to being on her side... my mother basically told me she wants nothing to do with me, and my dad always had to hide the fact that he was coming to meet me, so I got pissed and told him that if he couldn't be open and honest with my mother that he supports me, then I don't want anything to do with him... apparently, that was asking for too much from him and he cut off all contact with me. Luckily my brothers are fine with me, and I have their support but I know they feel guilty about going behind their parents' back and whatever so I dunno how long this is gonna last....
I'll be ok. I know I will.