Re: Rajputs II
I just ask a question. If you don't know how to quote than its not my fault...........i have to copy paste your posts..
Yes, you just asked a question to divert from topic at hand. And please step down from your high horse, talking down to others, just because you are very religious. Its your problem, that you can NOT be honest by quoting entire reply of whatever I wrote. Taking a few words out of context, well well, very impressive....I say.
The person you asked about, is pakistani born and is from of a different sect than you belong, THANKS TO ALLAHJEE. You may label another person as non-Muslim....but what does it really tell about you hu? Whatever you stand for, is exactly what UK is afraid of. Namely, how young educated people living in UK, CAN BE so extreme and narrow minded. Why are you living in UK? Move to Afghanistan and be a living part of Taliban.....caz you have zero tolerance and zero appreciation for your own culture. Its so weird to read and I feel sorry for your kids. You will shape them into same sort of yourself, namely full of resentment of Pakistani culture and rigid isolated type of fanatic Muslims.
I can blame people from Pakistan being intolerant but what the heck is your problem living in UK and being such a hardliner? Did history not teach you anything? Did you only read books of Sunnah and forgot the rest? WHat about being empathic or just kind?
So when you freely asked me of a very personal question, then you must also tolerate how I see you as a person. Your way of being is merely due to search of a identity, because you can not cope your origin or customs in search of doing everything religiously perfect. Age will mold you, hope it also does it to your intolerance. I cant see you being a better person, just by being religious. You do salah and hijab for your belief, but you treat others lesser than yourself....whats the sawab in that?