The only reason why Zaid Hamid became so popular overnight, is not because he speaks against India. But because Indians hate him the most (which in turn makes us all want to listen to him more).
I swear, I too wouldn’t have known or cared about him, had some Indian not kept screaming about him… So out of curiosity, I too then watched his show on TV - After which I immediately bought all his DVDs (as I then realized what I had been missing out on)… It really was not because he is pro Pakistan, not because he hates India. I only wanted to know why Indians were so angry at him? So when I saw him, I realized that he only speaks logic.
Therefore now that you too have brought up his name. Let’s jump to the main issue - Which is not actually about the demographics of Kashmir, but the issue of water… So whenever Indians try to block our water, violence in Kashmir becomes the norm. How long do you think India will be able to sustain this?