Potty training!

Re: Potty training!

:rotfl:

Uff kids!!!

When I was training my son, he was almost 2 yrs old. And boy was it hard or what.. I agree with you about them being ready, otherwise it’ll just be a waste of time. But at that time, I was getting too much pressurized by others to have him trained. So I just had to :-\

I remember he’d sit near the bathroom door on the carpet and did his business then used to come to me and tell me, Mama! Potty! :rolleyes:

I remember that time and I am just glad that the disgusting period is just over but oh well… another one in the line :frowning:

Once he was sitting on the toilet seat, making all those funny faces.. I asked him if he was done or not, he said no. Then I went inside and got busy.. After a few minutes I realized that he was still in the bathroom and wasnt making any sound.. I went inside to find him dipping the toilet bowl brush in the stuff and rubbing the brush all over the bathroom.. all the walls, toilet seat, the floor were covered with his product :eek:
I asked him what he was doing?!
He said cutely.. I am cleaning :smack:
:smilestar: