Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
I will be getting the outfit by 15th October InshAllah !!
Does she sends pictures as well ?!?
Hope everything turns out perfect ![]()
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
I will be getting the outfit by 15th October InshAllah !!
Does she sends pictures as well ?!?
Hope everything turns out perfect ![]()
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
You outfits sound wonderful! Glad to know that you found stuff that you liked.
Wish you all the very best!
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
Oh wowâŚmashaâAllah!
your a lucky girlâŚbunto is my favourite designer and i hope to get my dress from her inshaâAllah.
can i just ask how much the mendhi gharara is please? is it a normal gharara or a farshi?
1
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
@Mahismart : Thanks hun ![]()
@Tabeeha : InshAllah sweets !! Its a farshi gharara with 6 yards dupatta ..she charged 10 lacs for the dress tabeeha i just wish everything turns out the way i want !!
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
Ok guys now i am really tensed as i was just recalling everything bunto aunty said about my outfits she has kept red gharara paincha and olive green gout !! Do you think that will look good ?!?
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
^ you said the outfit is costing you 10 lakhs. If you are willing to pay her that kind of money, you should trust her judgement with the colours.
Re: Bunto Kazmiâs Designs
wonderful alyshbaaaâŚwe look fwd 2 c the beautiful stuff n the gorgeous bride alysbaa wearing it inshallahâŚgoodluckk wit dress n wedding as wellâŚ
wens ur weeding day bby the way???
I think it will look fabulous! I think the paincha should always match the shirt and the got should be contrasting for the best effect. BTW Iâm a Bunto bride too :)! Iâm expecting my dress in Dec! But my budget is only 4.5 :(! I wish I could get a 10 lac dress made from her, that would be like a dream come true! Youâre so lucky mashAllah :D!
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
^true shes indeed lucky mashallah:D n u too giggles nt every1 is wearing bunto neither every1 can:)))
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
uff i hate this bridal! its completely OTT - trying to scream i am bunto and heavily paid for.. wheres the aesthetic.. and the colors are completely sick.. anyways to each their own.. as for the mayun outfit i think its beautifullâŚ
exactly what a mayoun outfit should be.. and u can go for flared pants if not churidar ![]()
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
@giggles: I am glad to hear tht youâre also a bunto bride i just hope both of us look drop dead gorgeous in the outfits inshAllah !! I am sure your dress will be as pretty as mine hun ![]()
What is the color of your bridal outfit ?
@Muneeba: InshAllah youâll be a bunto bride also ![]()
@Sabeen: You have the right to give your advise for sure but i think you need to understand that girls who are getting married are always excited about every little thing hun secondly no one is screaming about the budget lol Chill please âŚWhy do people like you take things in other direction ..Gosh get a life please âŚ
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
^ Did you got your outfit?
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
Iâll be getting it on 15th october !!
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
inshallah alyshbaaa ..i ll b getting bunto 4 weeding n sana safinaz or faiza samii 4 walimaa..buntoo is 4 sure indeed:D
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
I am getting nida azwer for my valima !! I dont know anything her work though !! My Mother in law placed the order ![]()
I wish i could get sana safinaz for valima !!
Muneeba which color do you prefer for baraat ?!?
Re: Please HELP - Bunto outfits!!
@muneeba: Whenâs your wedding hun ?
Re: Bunto Kazmiâs Designs
Thanks guys ![]()
@muneeba: Thanks for the wishes hun
My wedding is on 30th october 2010 âŚI will invite you for sure ..
You have a caring MIL!
Nida Azwer is good, too.
@alyshba - Thanks! Mine is pink and olive green, with âtukriâ chatta-patti on the gout. I know chatta patti isnât everyoneâs thing but I love it! Are you getting chatta-patti anywhere on your outfit? Bunto api wanted to give me a 5 gaz dupatta initially but when I tried one on, it practically swallowed me up, as Iâm very petite! So now just sticking to a 4 gaz one. Yours will be 6, Iâd love to see how it looks on you! BTW nida azwer is good too, I think she has a facebook page so you can look at some of her outfits on there too!
@muneeba - sounds like youâre sorted :)! But idk if I would recommend faiza samee for your valima, I didnât find her very professional at all during my consultation and her work is becoming really gaudy! Itâs perfect for a mehndi I think, with so many vibrant colors and huge flower motifs and stuff but I think valima should be elegant and understated - Sana Safinaz totally fits the bill for that! But do check out Faiza and see what you think!