Re: Pak girls want music shops to close down
sorry man, the whole issue here is that people advocating shariah not only do not agree among themselves but they have not really put forward any coherent solutions for
Well, not to sound snide, but who's Shariah? Some proposals are quite complex and sophisticated. Some even argue that the current constitution is good enough...which secularists strongly disagree with.
[quote]
I have zero issue with a shariah based govt system. But it is not going to come from this set of halwa khor jokers in MMA.
[/quote]
No doubt...indeed, I think the current constitution is a very good launching pad...but the point is, true secularists think it is fatally flawed in that it's not....well...secular.
[quote]
And, I am not abandoning shariah, yet I am not going to accept a 'shariah' concept that is flawed, that is not agreed upon by people, that has holes in it, that is based on wild assumptions and interpretations of the type of halwa khor mullahs that sit in our political parties now.
[/quote]
I don't disagree....but then, a secular 'solution' is no stop gap...it is an ideology violently opposed to having religion in government...not until a coherent polity can emerge...but for all times.