why not teach them lessons from the Quran instead of wasting time with fruitless make belief stuff, “magic”.. there’s always a stronger pov
and that comes from our way of life, Islam.
to the OP, befriending non-Muslims is awesome especially in this time of today. But at the same time as parents (insh’Allah:)) we should fulfill our rights too. I’m not a parent yet but as a child (old kid:D) I know what my parents could of taught me growing up which would of better helped me interact with non-Muslims . Alhamdulillah I didn’t fall into the wrong path but I have seen and I’m sure you as well have seen many who have fallen in the wrong group of people. As parents we should teach our kids the way of life of a Muslim… then and only then the kids have trust in us and we in them. Children are innocent so we should make our decisions on that note.